Monday, July 5, 2010

Girls Camp

So my first year of girls camp was a blast!! Here is a list of most the things we did. Day 1: Arrived at camp, set up tents and organized everything, had lunch, Orientation, Certification, ward time, stake dinner, (Cafe Rio ) and singing trees. Day 2: ward time, Certification, knots, ward time, Stake Skit Night ( the theme was daughter of a king and each ward had a princess and we were Snow White.) In the skit I was Taylor Lautner/Jacob. You might be thinking about how that ties into the story of Snow White, but in some weird way it does. Day 3: ward time, Stake Activity ( design and prepare marshmallow gun/Have marshmallow war, ward time, ward testimonies. Day 4: closing ceremonies, pack up and leave for home. It was a great experience and I cant wait until next year.

2 comments:

  1. Your new blog design is awesome! I loved seeing you at camp and it was fun that Dad got to go too! You are a funny/crazy girl and I'm glad you had a blast at your first girls camp.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "look at my head, it's tiny, look at my body, IT'S HOT." haha Katy it was a blast having you at Girls Camp and seeing you come out of your shell there too. Can't wait for next year!!!

    ReplyDelete