Wednesday, June 9, 2010

TOO MANY THINGS!!!

You would think that summer would be more relaxing than during the school year, but apparently not for us. Our busiest day this week was Tuesday. Here is the schedule, 7:00 swim team, 8:30 my piano, 9:00 Jill's piano and stake young woman cemetery cleanup, 10:00-11:00 was Jill's and Ally's haircuts, from 10:00-12:00 was my mom's summer preschool (which I work at). 12:00-1:00 Ally had swim lessons, than we went straight to the fountain park in Highland. We stayed there for about 2 hours then my mom dropped off Austin, Maddie, and I at the Lehi outdoor pool. We didn't get out until 5:30. Next I had a soccer practice at Lone Peak High school until 7:30. Jordan and my dad were still at football practice when we came home. When they got back we watched the Lakers verses the Celtics game, but I went to bed before it ended.

2 comments:

  1. Yikes! That is a long day. I hope you got a lot of rest after.

    I LOVE your new blog. I can't wait to see what you write next. And thanks for the comments. I hope I see you in August too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds CRAZY! I thought our days were bad, but I guess we have 2 less people around here.

    ReplyDelete